Since August, 2001. Surely it can’t last…
Thursday, March 07, 2002 ↓
Regular readers (I think there’s one) might have figured out that the dearth of posts this week is due to my having spent a few days in my other home again. I came back last night, and, wondering what to do for a few minutes amusement before collapsing into bed, I took a look at the referrer logs to see what searches were bringing people here. The results are really much the same as the last time I reported:
- Most popular search. By a long way, caroline aherne naked, and slight variations thereof. Too many searches to count. I’m sure that, in a way, Ms Aherne would be quite gratified to know so many people are keen to see her with her kit off.
- Puzzle solved? Quite a few ann hathaway naked and ann hathaway pics variations. I thought maybe I should find out who these people are looking for, because I don’t really imagine it’s Shakespeare’s dead-for-centuries wife that they want to see in the buff. Perhaps they mean her. (Who?)
- New entry. One soul wants to see the golden voiced Eddi Reader naked. Takes all sorts.
- Non-celebs. Some folks just like to see anyone naked, hence +university +naked +girls, naked tribes pics (this one obviously developed a fixation with National Geographic at an early age), and on a patriotic note, naked girls of scotland. (Possibly the finest naked girls on the planet, on the few days when it’s warm enough to persuade them to get their claes aff.)
- Least comprehensible. I suppose blink still performing naked indicates there’s a band called Blink that performs naked…
- Nobody naked at all. Damn few; examples being +"bad cough" lost voice, charles bishop aeroplane pictures, pics guantanamo bay taliban, and Pippi Longstocking Nilsson actress 2002.
This all serves to underline my earlier view that the only thing people search for on the Internet is pictures of other people naked. And that your average Joe doesn’t really know how to use search engines effectively.
Older material is stashed away under Replays.